WHERE DAVID TRAINS: Anywhere in Canada – David has had the privilege of assisting hundreds of organizations in over 160 Canadian towns since 2007.
WHO DAVID TRAINS: Any individual nonprofit or charity (public-serving or member-serving) or health organization — specifically their Boards and their staff. Or multiple leaders at larger events (keynotes, workshops, etc). Over 20,000 people trained to date.
WHAT DAVID (#1-4) & ERIC (#5) TRAIN:
- 2019 Board governance training : please click here
- 2019 Risk management training (for staff and/or Board): please click here
- 2019 Leadership training / team-building (for leadership teams or customized for all staff): please click here
- 2019 Health-Care Teams (e.g. Family Health Teams in Ontario): please click here
- NEW MARCH 2019: Nonprofit Finance Training with Eric Plato: please click here
2019 TRAINING FEES & COSTS:
- Weekday rate: $2750 (up to 7 hours plus set-up time) or $1850 (up to 3.5 hours)*.
- Weekend rate: $3250 (up to 7 hours plus set-up time) or $2250 (up to 3.5 hours)*.
- Included in rate: (1) Up to 90 minutes phone call time with our client and emails as necessary; (2) PDF resource package to be printed for all participants; (3) minor editing of our content/topics
- Add: If your location is more than 2 hours total travel time one-way from our Toronto East location (Pickering, Ontario) and requires an over-night stay, we add a surcharge of $75 per hour for the actual travel time (i.e. time in our vehicle, taxi, airplane or airport). [Note: If there are travel delays (e.g. due to inclement weather) we do not add to this surcharge, so you know your fee will not change]. To date, David has trained or consulted in over 170 Canadian towns.
- Add: HST/GST & Travel costs are in addition to above training fees. (Note: If air travel required, we always travel economy).
- Reduce: 10% Training Discount for consecutive date sessions if client has annual budget under $1 million. Discount available for organizations booking 2 consecutive calendar days for one of the above training sessions (or if you find another client in or near same town the day before/after your date).
- *Very low budgets: If your wonderful Canadian nonprofit has the following: (1) Two or less paid staff (2 FTE); (2) an annual budget under $150,000; (3) services focused on vulnerable populations; and (4) our rates are not within your reach as you cannot find funding to pay for our service … we still want to help! Please email us with a few details and we will try and find (or monitor for) a future date where we are already near or in your town in order to provide a lower fee and low/no travel costs.
- *High budgets & For-profit organizations: For very large Canadian nonprofits or charities and for for-profit organizations we have customized rates based on budget, audience sizes, content modification, etc.
SAMPLE TESTIMONIALS: please click here
HOW TO CONTACT DAVID: